Re: Wooden Boat Forum

Check the link please? I dub-click it and get nuttin'.

-JBB

Whether you own an eight foot Pram, dream of skippering a hundred, foot > Schooner or just want to chat about wooden boats, discussion of wooden boats > is encouraged at "The Wooden Boat Forum" > > >
> I invite you to visit this new, spam free and advertisement free, message > area . > > Thank you. > > Colin > >
Reply to
J.B. Bobbitt

nevermind.........

(It took a long time though).