Re: wood working frontier

You might get a 'buzz' out of it, but - think of the potential for rust! Just out of interest though, would that be in the rip or crosscut position?
--
Greg

There is no Cabal..
WW.newbie wrote: snippage on a grand scale...
I don't know about sex but I've had a woody delivered by a machine (the seeing of it that is). Zat count?
UA100
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (WW.newbie) wrote:

I doubt I could get SWMBO to go along with that. I'm sure that cold cast iron would destroy "The Mood" in a *major* hurry.

iron
Why is SWMBO touching the iron? Saw blade up, my friend, saw blade up.