Re: wood id - 3 attachments (1/8)

Well that didn't work out like I thought.

Hey, Numb Nuts, did you see the word "binaries" in the name of this group?
Parlez-vous anglais <www.rosettastone.com> wrote in

'scuse me fer livin. Hope I didn't ruin your life.

Obviously you're not smart enough to do that.
On 1/4/2016 7:00 PM, Parlez-vous anglais wrote:

We have enough expert net nannies already, we don't need you coming in and saying me2 me2 me2...

Yes! I toally agree! LOL
Puckdropper
On 1/4/2016 7:11 PM, sawdustmaker wrote:

don't worry about them. They were born like that and can't help themselves.
Welcome aboard..
--
Jeff

Clearly, he doesn't have one.
On 1/4/2016 7:11 PM, sawdustmaker wrote:

You assume he has one.