Re: wood id - 3 attachments (1/8)

sawdustmaker wrote in news:XnsA58498E6C7901sawdustmaker@69.16.179.22:

Can someone (or probably everyone) help me id this wood? It's supposed > to be a 'hardwood'. No distinct odor and stringy. > The face has been planed & sanded. > My guesses are: hickory, elm, or maybe poplar/cottonwood. I haven't > seen poplar with that much face grain. > Thanks! > > begin 644 IMG_3353 (3).JPG

Well that didn't work out like I thought.

Reply to
sawdustmaker

Hey, Numb Nuts, did you see the word "binaries" in the name of this group?

Reply to
Parlez-vous anglais

Parlez-vous anglais wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

'scuse me fer livin. Hope I didn't ruin your life.

Reply to
sawdustmaker

Obviously you're not smart enough to do that.

Reply to
Parlez-vous anglais

don't worry about them. They were born like that and can't help themselves.

Welcome aboard..

Reply to
woodchucker

Clearly, he doesn't have one.

Reply to
joeljcarver

We have enough expert net nannies already, we don't need you coming in and saying me2 me2 me2...

Reply to
Leon

You assume he has one.

Reply to