Re: Wnated Radial arm saw

wrote:

Michigan?
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
I think only you can answer WHY.

Birmingham, England WHY by the way stands for What Have Yougot

<<WHY by the way stands for What Have Yougot>>
("N" stands for "nothing") <g>
John Corbett wrote:

TTSFTIHHTD.
UA100
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

ok, , ,
TTSFTIHHTD. thought that stood for. . .???
Traves

I thought that was it, but there weren't enough "Hs".
(1) It's an abbreviation.
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
LRod wrote:

I knew I'd screw it up. I'm my worstest editor. Replace I Have with I've and we're back to good again.
By the way, I'm still working on Wnated.

Actually no. An abbreviation ends with a period as in abbrev.
Initializations are the first letter from each word strung together to make a string of letters that don't have a pronunciation like FWW, or more properly FW.
Acronyms on the other hand are also the first letter from each word but pronounce a word like radar. While teknikally not pronounceable SWMBO can and should be considered an acronym.
Please go back to your houses, nothing left to see here.
UA100, an initialization with numbers strung onto the end...
LRod wrote:

You must have hired my editor.
Oh lookee, the others have all fallen asleep. Look how the drool spills out the corners of their mouths and make the couch all wet.
UA100
LRod wrote:

Georgia? Indiana? Illinois? Iowa? (I got tired of looking...)
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@carolina.rr.com.BARF
Birmingham England