RE: Will Miricles Never Cease

The local PBS station that runs NYW has been begging almost every available minute for the last month.

Last Saturday they ran a NYW episode covering router basics.

Today is was the gilded mirror which according to the NYW web site was scheduled for last week.

But based on the begging abuse we have been subjected to, I'll gratefully take the mirror project.

It at least showed me something I'll never try.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

The gilded mirror project was on yesterday up here (ex Adelphia soon to be Time Warner country). The wood working part looked feasible, at least after I get a lathe. Applying the gilding looked tricky as all getout. I saw the gold leaf wrinkling, tearing, floating away and other bad stuff. The end result looked fantastic, but I had to wonder how many re do's were done. Norm did admit the gilding was time consuming...

David Starr

Reply to
David Starr

He didn't do all of it. He started the guilding then turned it over to the professional who said she had 23.5 hours in it. I don't blame him a bit.

Reply to
CW