Re: wildlife carving in plywood--- those 3 guys that replyed are ...

Thu, Jan 27, 2005, 6:52pm snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (IMA=A0LONE) spuriously claims: hi =A0 i looked at your carvings ,breathtaking work is all i can say ! =A0 i tried emailing those other guys that replyed and seems they all have fake emails and seem to be same guy using different nics. =A0 dont let them morons get you down sir,,,,they are pissed that you have something they cant dream of doing !!! great work, =A0 i am fowarding my address and phone number via email,i would like to see your carving style and possibly take some lessons,

ROTFLMAO You poor, sad, dork, troll. You trolls never learn, and you're just so "dorky". So you e-mailed me, eh? Tried, rather, so you claim. Yeah, sure, right. Get a life, learn punctuation, try to get enough social skills to get a girlfriend. Your phoney e-mail address and handle are pretty much self-explanatory, and it's because you're so dull, and boring..

JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T