Re: Why you should bevel the ends of tenons (now on my site)

Since ASCII diagrams suck for anything even semi-complicated I've added two pages to my WWing site. Should stay around a lot longer than posting to a.b.p.f. or a.b.p.w.
The new pages are about the glue up and why you should chamfer the ends of tenons and how to make "round" dowels round AND a specific diameter. So here's the URL (all one line)
www.wood-workers.com/users/charlieb/!M&T/CBbench18.html
So much to learn and, more important, remeber to use next time.
Fun stuff this solid wood furniture making thing.
charlie b

I'm gonna _have_ to check my frequent flyer miles. When that thang's finished it's going to be worth the trip.
Best, Michael Baglio Chapel Hill