RE: Who Remembers

All day long have been humming part of a parody that I can't remember completely.
Since it has been a slow day, thought I'd ask if anybody remembers the whole thing which starts out:
Oh won't you tell me dear,
The size of your brassiere,
Twenty, thirty, or forty?
And if it's forty two,
Can I play with you,
Sunday, Monday, and always?
Lew
Gotch'er own private hell too, huh? Sorry, but unless you post the music, the parody escapes me. However, here's something: "I could while away the hours, conversing with the flowers, on laughter, love and art". It's the tune that's important, you see. At least to me. Every day it's a different tune... Tom Lew Hodgett wrote: