Re: White rot

That's the stuff.

Try a pointed object in an area with the white, and see how easily it penetrates.

I've been told that I may have white rot on the timber in my loft > space, but > the pictures I've seen on dry rot treatment websites dont really > resemble what I have. There doesn't appear to be any decay of the > wood, but there is a coating of what I can best describe as a white > salt, more like the effervescence you sometimes get on brickwork > rather than a fungus growth. Any ideas appreciated > > Steve
Reply to
George