Re: Whatever happened to the Routerchuck idea?

I believe it went down in flames as the drawbacks were probably greater than the advantages.

Several styles became available. IIRC some took up too much room, some were not well balanced and some still required a wrench, although a hex wrench rather than an open end wrench.

I ran across a Patrick Spielman book today that mentions the Jacobs > Routerchuck, a gizmo that would do away with wrenches on routers. I > can't find anything like that for sale now. Did the idea ever go > anywhere? Does anyone sell it (or a similar device) now? >
Reply to
Leon

Thanks for the update. Sometimes it's hard to track this stuff over time. Once a thing disappears, almost nobody archives the data.

Reply to
edfan