Re: What type of car do you drive, a white one?

You're absolutely right!
I sure hope it worked, though... friggin' spammers.. Mac
I got by using a Honda Civic Hatchback for 23 years. I'd rent a truck once a year to buy plywood sheets, but this year I bought a Toyota Tundra where a 4x8 sheet lays flat in the bed. It happens to be silver. I'd take most any color though. White is SO common, but probably better with these 100-degree days we are having.