Re: What the Episcopal Church is really tell you

Is it really necessary for you to *continue* the off-topic postings? If you absolutely *must* reply to these, please trim rec.woodworking first.

Doug Miller

superstition.

All beliefs are superstition, including my own. ;-)

-- Ernie

Reply to
Ernie Jurick

Superstition infers an "irrational" belief, and thus makes your conclusion not as universal as you would like. I noticed you excluded my 'common quote' in your reply, , ,you having trouble placing logic in the category of "superstition"?

Reply to
SwampBug

"Belief is an opinion with no facts to back it up." G.B.Shaw

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

I'll drink to that.

Reply to