Re: What the Episcopal Church is really tell you

Is it really necessary for you to *continue* the off-topic postings? If you absolutely *must* reply to these, please trim rec.woodworking first.

All beliefs are superstition, including my own. ;-) -- Ernie
Superstition infers an "irrational" belief, and thus makes your conclusion not as universal as you would like. I noticed you excluded my 'common quote' in your reply, , ,you having trouble placing logic in the category of "superstition"?
--
SwampBug

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?