Re: What's up with Channel Lock drills?

Page 2 of 2
Leon wrote:

Damn! You have to dispense those conservatively - you're liable to bring on an ice age with that amount!

Personally I like all the carbon blocking the sunlight, less intense hurricanes. ;~) I noticed that we are going to have a lot of clouds this hurricane season, there are something like 17 or 18 predicted storms.