Re: What's happening to me?!

In news: snipped-for-privacy@giganator.family.lan, Silvan spewed forth and said: .

> [...]

See......there is method to the madness

Reply to
ChairMan

Look at the bright side of it: 20 years ago, you'd be missing lead white...

-- Cheers Nuno Souto snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.au.nospam

Reply to
Nuno Souto

Reply to
Phisherman

did you use a primer on the trim before using the blue?

Reply to
Steve Knight

Sun, Jul 27, 2003, 2:03am snipped-for-privacy@users.sourceforge.net (Silvan) says: SWMBO wanted

Well, you got that part right anyway.

All I can say is, whipped, and, LATEX PAINT.

JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year.

- Lady Myria LeJean.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Leon spaketh...

Bear or Behr?

Reply to
McQualude

LOL....Comarica is alive and apparently doing quite well as it has been around quite a while with another new a building going up recently in the SW Houston area.

The "spellin" seems OK... How else would you spell it.. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Which also reminds me of the county that San Antonio, Texas is located in. Bexar County. Pronounced Bear County. Seems as though the county was named after a Mr. Bear. Mr. Bear could not spell or write his name. When he signed on the dotted line, he use an "X" for his signature.

Reply to
Leon

you have been "ass"imalated. It's like Dr Phil sez,"If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" And most of the time when mommas happy, she will give up the good stuff

Reply to
ChairMan

Ya know, I'm pretty much a lurker in this here wreck, but my first thought to the table dilemma was to take the table out to the shop and make new wood legs to replace the current ones. Solid, slightly tapered legs with accent stripes are quite do-able and fit in most types of styles.

A skirt to match the new table legs wouldn't be too much more trouble, unless it is a semi-round table that is.

- Mike

Reply to
Mike S.