Re: What's happening to me?!

In spewed forth and said: .

See......there is method to the madness<veg>
I think I'd retreat to the shop and lock myself in.
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 02:03:13 -0400, Silvan

did you use a primer on the trim before using the blue?
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Sun, Jul 27, 2003, 2:03am snipped-for-privacy@users.sourceforge.net (Silvan) says: SWMBO wanted <snip>

Bear or Behr?
--
McQualude

LOL....Comarica is alive and apparently doing quite well as it has been around quite a while with another new a building going up recently in the SW Houston area.
The "spellin" seems OK... How else would you spell it.. ;~)
Yep got bought out a couple years after it was formed -- by a bank

Which also reminds me of the county that San Antonio, Texas is located in. Bexar County. Pronounced Bear County. Seems as though the county was named after a Mr. Bear. Mr. Bear could not spell or write his name. When he signed on the dotted line, he use an "X" for his signature.
In spewed forth and said:

you have been "ass"imalated. It's like Dr Phil sez,"If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" And most of the time when mommas happy, she will give up the good stuff<eg>
Silvan wrote:

Ya know, I'm pretty much a lurker in this here wreck, but my first thought to the table dilemma was to take the table out to the shop and make new wood legs to replace the current ones. Solid, slightly tapered legs with accent stripes are quite do-able and fit in most types of styles.
A skirt to match the new table legs wouldn't be too much more trouble, unless it is a semi-round table that is.
- Mike