Re: What kind of wood is this?

there are t-shirts with the "10 kinds of people" line on them at

I don't have anything to do with them other than I ordered that shirt for my daughter a couple of years ago and found it there.

Wish I could take credit for it - but I stole it from someone else - > another programming type. My other favorite, being an Italian is: > > Oregano: The Ancient Italian Art of Pizza Folding > > Stole that one too! > > > > BTW, I have gotten some good mileage with your posting tag line -- not > > claiming credit, just telling people about it. Big business types with > > engineering backgrounds love it -- and not just in a chuckle kind of way. > > It's like a secret handshake they never knew they had, if that makes > sense. > > If you came up with it, you might consider filing a copyright -- a few > > bucks. You can take a look at this for some info re that possibility: > >

Paul

LOL!

Reply to
Vic Baron

Leon schreef

  • + + No, that is where the umbrellas were, not what they were made of! PvR
Reply to
P van Rijckevorsel