Re: What is it? Set 243

hi all this time only one silly guess from germany
1373 for moving hay ?
greetings from germany chris

1369. Vibration isolating mount.
1370. DoAll stock pusher for a vertical band saw. (Wanna sell it?)
--
Ned Simmons

Click on the View Larger Image link.

It was also part of a power feed, which consisted of a chain which you looped around the tool. I forget how you controlled it, our Doall had the power feed and this pusher too, but no one ever used it. I think the chain just hooked at the points near each handle.
--
MacD