Re: What is it? LXXXII

cruddy?
Nope, not for steam engines. Also it wasn't made to have extensions added to it.

travel.
Sounds like fun.
Rob
Howdy!

[snip]
Yep...I'm a bit of a fiber geek, so I'm picky about it...
yours, Michael
snipped-for-privacy@radix.net | White Wolf and the Phoenix

I found quite a few flax tools that look much like this one, do you know if there is a difference between wool and flax combs?
Rob
Howdy!

It might be a flax tool. It isn't a card, though.