Re: What is it? LXV

374. End of a boat hook or window opening tool. Bill
--
www.optiguy.com

370: Ferrule crimper...could be for electrical cables or coax fittings 371: Tubing bender 372: Looks like a wall sheathing jack, like used for raising drywall up snug. 373: base of a light bulb 374: Window-opener pole end 375: Looks like another ferrule or thimble crimper
* Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Why not an ordinary "pipe cutter" or whatever it is called?
--
Jon Haugsand
Dept. of Informatics, Univ. of Oslo, Norway, mailto: snipped-for-privacy@ifi.uio.no

LLoyd
373 does not look quite like a lamp base. I think it is a flex line, like used to hook up a gas stove. The rest have been answered, or I don't know.

Thread on the end of a garden hose?
On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 18:46:41 +0000, Leo Lichtman wrote:

I agree - it's too long and not smooth enough to be a bulb base. My first guess was "gooseneck", but it's not squarish enough - I like the "gas line" guess.
Thanks! Rich

Yup! Missed the screw hole for retaining it on the wood pole the first time I looked.
--
Nahmie
Norman D. Crow wrote:

Head for a window opening pole. We had one in every classroom in my grade and high school

In the first shot the fourth indenter is there but you can't see it because of the angle.

Yes, this one has the mount on the other side for the bushing.
Rob