Re: What is it? LII

288 Exposure meter 290 is a ceramic insulator 291 is an eraser shield. Besides drafting, is was used for typing--in the days before whiteout and deletion paper. 293 looks like a collectible piece of barbed wire 295 is a corrugated fastener--they were driven into the end grain of wooden boards to hold them together. A very common use was on the end boards of wooden produce boxes. These used to be called by a politically incorrect, offensive name
One you had recently, that I no longer see--an iron meteorite. I ran across one for sale at a flea market last weekend.
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 01:43:53 +0000, Leo Lichtman wrote:

Morals Police.
Thanks, Rich
[...]

"liberals"? (: