Re: What is it? CV

My sister suggests that #610 may be some sort of fruit-picker gadget

> (apples most likely) or similar.

I think that's a damned good suggestion...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

It is generally used in the kitchen, but not for these purposes.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

Does it have anything to do with deep frying something?

--julie

Reply to
Julie Waters

It isn't used for any type of cooking or food preparation.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

Thanks, I knew it was a reloader but I couldn't find anything about it until you mentioned what type of primers it's for.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

Does it have anything to do with coals or stoking fires?

--julie

Reply to
Julie Waters

It doesn't have anything to do with fire or heat.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

I think it has to do with working with ice. I don't know the specific application. ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

Reply to
DanG

Try "Ice Pick" on for size: the tines for seperating off a set thickness with the "basket" to both define the thickness and catch pieces.

The raised edges could be used to either scrape off dirt/sawdust [used to preserve ice] or to "shave" the ice block ["poor man's snow-cone machine"].

Reply to
RAM³