Re: What is it? CV

I think that's a damned good suggestion...
--
Talking about art is like dancing about architecture - Frank Zappa

slice
It is generally used in the kitchen, but not for these purposes.
Rob
R.H. wrote:

Does it have anything to do with deep frying something?
--julie

It isn't used for any type of cooking or food preparation.
Rob
R.H. wrote:

Does it have anything to do with coals or stoking fires?
--julie

It doesn't have anything to do with fire or heat.
Rob
I think it has to do with working with ice. I don't know the specific application. ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

Try "Ice Pick" on for size: the tines for seperating off a set thickness with the "basket" to both define the thickness and catch pieces.
The raised edges could be used to either scrape off dirt/sawdust [used to preserve ice] or to "shave" the ice block ["poor man's snow-cone machine"].

Thanks, I knew it was a reloader but I couldn't find anything about it until you mentioned what type of primers it's for.
Rob