Re: What Is Difference In Fences,, Biesemeyer and Universal ?

There are differences, but a good example of either type is sufficient. I wouldn't worry about it. The key is getting one that is well made so that it adjusts well and locks firmly.
-j

Thanks again to all who have provided input.......
all your suggestions are most helpfull especially to a newbie like me...
Thanks agian
David