Re: What Is Difference In Fences,, Biesemeyer and Universal ?

There are differences, but a good example of either type is sufficient. I wouldn't worry about it. The key is getting one that is well made so that it adjusts well and locks firmly.

-j

> > Any Difference and do I need one or the other just starting out > woodworking... ie. making new cabinet doors and general house > repair/remodeling??

Thanks again to all who have provided input.......

all your suggestions are most helpfull especially to a newbie like me...

Thanks agian

David

Reply to
ScRaPLeR