Re: What do like on your hamburger sandwich?

> I WANT 2 ALL BEEF PATTIES, SPECIAL SAUCE, LETTUCE, CHEESE, PICKLES > > AND ONIONS ON A SESAME SEED BUN

Damn you. I was wondering what to have for lunch. Now I'm not going to be at peace until I've had one of those.

SIGNED RODNEY ALLEN RIPPY
Reply to
J. Clarke

I enjoy my hamburger sandwiches most when eating them off your Mom's back side, while my johnson is buried deep in her ass.

Reply to
longshot