Re: What do I do now?

Hi,

> I have a small problem, maybe someone can help. Attached is a picture of > the problem. this piece is an inlay of one piece of oak (1/8 inch thick). > The problem is that people don't know or appreciate what it is. > > Any idea's. > > Len > woodturner550

OK Len, it's gorgeous. You've come to a knowledgable group for praise, and you've earned it. Going to a clueless group like the general public is just going to frustrate you. My suggestion is to pat yourself on the back. Seriously--it's a great piece of work and you deserve praise, so give it to yourself. And continue to post your work here...

Bob Schmall

Reply to
Bob Schmall