Re: What brand of square has 3 brass diamonds inlaid in it?

Sounds like an old Irwin Marples, not made anymore, as that company was disolved. But, it could be a current make of Joseph Marples, your description of which I did just see, on their site:

But that stuff is expenseevo! Look in the "New Trial 1" link, I think sold at The Best Things. I would like to have their Trial 1 Mortice scribe guage.

Reply to
AAvK

I think Footprint (England) did that...

Reply to
george

oh, thanks George. I have some of their chisels (Sears sells 'em). I like them because they hold an edge fairly well.

Dave

Reply to
David