Re: Well its time to unsubscripe to this idiot show

There are just too many idiots here. I'm having to engage my idiot filter

> far too many times per session.

This too shall pass! In the meantime, try following Todd's suggestion, just scroll on past the stuff you don't like. I save my killfile for the "home-grown" idiots who live right here on the wRECk. If none of this works for you, then; "Don't go away mad, just go away" Nahmie

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

When I see the topics - I just hit the delete key - it removes it from the group and I move on. Kind of like having a "power" in the keystroke - ya know what I mean? :-)

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

Well, here is another thread to mark ignore! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

So learn to use a kill file, instead of _adding_ to the crap!

Reply to
Doug Miller