Re: Well its time to unsubscripe to this idiot show

This too shall pass! In the meantime, try following Todd's suggestion, just scroll on past the stuff you don't like. I save my killfile for the "home-grown" idiots who live right here on the wRECk. If none of this works for you, then; "Don't go away mad, just go away" Nahmie
When I see the topics - I just hit the delete key - it removes it from the group and I move on. Kind of like having a "power" in the keystroke - ya know what I mean? :-)
Jums

filter
just
works
Well, here is another thread to mark ignore! Greg
(Tony D.) wrote:

So learn to use a kill file, instead of _adding_ to the crap!