Re: WAY OT - MARSHMALLOW GUN

Yeah, it's off-topic, no

>there's no wood in it. But, I figured probably none of you guys could >be trusted with a crossbow, trebuchet, or any of those fun things, so >figure this would have to do. LMAO

Friend of mine was never allowed to play with a toy gun when he was a kid.

Now he has the dress sense of Johnny Cash, collects muskets, and you daren't stand on the carpet in case of spilled black powder...

Andy Dingley

My kids bought some marshmallow guns yesterday and they are having a great time with them. The dog likes them too, she eats the mm's before the kids can retrieve them.

Jim

Reply to
James Owens

Very cool. I wish I was 12 again.

Reply to
Larry Bud

Why do you need to be 12 again to enjoy these,? (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) Hmm, I think HD is still open.

Steve

Reply to
Steve