Re:WAAAY OT: Third-hand smoke toxicity

As a European I resent that
I've encountered LOTS of fat, sweaty, smelly Americans The Brits and Germans I've worked with have certainly been no worse.
I agree the "Americans" have their share of fragrant individuals, but Germans and especially Russian and French men tend to overdo it with cheap loud perfume. Never noticed the Brits trying to smell like a house of illrepute for the most part.