Re: VIEW vs FIELD Cameras

I enjoyed the response, troll notwithstanding. I still have my 4 x 5 Crown Graphic from 1963 and just recently sold my Toyo view. I miss film photogra[hy in away. Did many how to promo videos for Beseler, Ilford, Konica, and Omega. I spend a few hours a week "retouching" digital photos each week (for website). I would have spent 20 hrs a week with transparencies and/or prints. I even used to retouch b & w 4 X 5 negs with pencil and the vibrating holder - forget the name. anyway, thanks for memory lane.