Re: Very mini gloat...

wrote:

You're right about what makes a gloatworthy subject. From the days of the Duke of Url, Black Sheep Sy, Twisted Oaks Walt and Boxmaker Stowe: what Mac oughta be shouting is, "Neaner! Neaner! Neaner!"
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

Nope. It's a "Neener"...
But congrats nonetheless. Nice neighbours!

F&W Standard Collegiate Dictionary agrees.
djb

Dictionaries assert that "ZERO" and capital "O" are equal also. Throws a curve to kids trying to become computer literate using the keyboard. Radio does same thing.
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 22:15:58 -0600, Dave Balderstone

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:06:55 GMT, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"

I can also give you good advice on how to spell in French. But I'm not too good in Italian.
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Woodworking

What were once vises [sic] are now habits!
Good on ya, many happy returns -- and I think there's maybe more of a gloat (or even neener, if you prefer) here than you think.
(Good friends/neighbors and all ...)
--
Regards,

JT
Speaking only for myself....
On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 07:42:59 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,

Did you answer her with "Hey, whatever flips yer skirt up, honey."?
--- - Friends don't let friends use FrontPage - http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Programming
On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:30:21 -0700, mac davis

hmmm...mounting a vice with a dog...damn well better have a quick release

Sighs, as memories float to the surface. Tom
"The only constant in life is change"