Re: Very mini gloat...

Maybe I am just jealous, since I don't have a real woodworking vice, but I

> see a gloat as getting something for considerably less than it is worth.

You're right about what makes a gloatworthy subject. From the days of the Duke of Url, Black Sheep Sy, Twisted Oaks Walt and Boxmaker Stowe: what Mac oughta be shouting is, "Neaner! Neaner! Neaner!"

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Nope. It's a "Neener"...

But congrats nonetheless. Nice neighbours!

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

F&W Standard Collegiate Dictionary agrees.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Reply to
nospambob

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:06:55 GMT, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN" scribbled:

I can also give you good advice on how to spell in French. But I'm not too good in Italian.

Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

Luigi Zanasi

mac davis wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

What were once vises [sic] are now habits!

Good on ya, many happy returns -- and I think there's maybe more of a gloat (or even neener, if you prefer) here than you think.

(Good friends/neighbors and all ...)

Reply to
John Thomas

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 07:42:59 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, nospambob quickly quoth:

Did you answer her with "Hey, whatever flips yer skirt up, honey."?

--- - Friends don't let friends use FrontPage -

Dynamic Website Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

hmmm...mounting a vice with a dog...damn well better have a quick release

Reply to
Dave Hall

Sighs, as memories float to the surface. Tom

"The only constant in life is change"

Reply to
Thomas Bunetta