Re: Update On The Router Table Mod

Hah. The router table top is all glued down, and the router base fits just about perfect. Did find one of the screw holes was drilled about 1/16" off, but a swipe or two with a small rat tail file will cure that. And, have two more bases started. But, after thinking about it, I'll make a fourth, just in case. The top is about three inches wider, and two deeper. The bit is now a shade closer to the front of the top than before, which puts it out in the light more. I'll have to get some more screws, putting the total cost of the table (including the original costs) to around $3. Beats the Hell out of buying one. All in all, came out nicely, I'm quite pleased.
JOAT Politician \Pol`i*ti"cian\, n. Latin for career criminal
And the world waits.
Wed, Jun 28, 2006, 8:40pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (John) doth mumble: And the world waits.
Then it had better start looking for a ride, because I've aleady moved on.
JOAT Politician \Pol`i*ti"cian\, n. Latin for career criminal