Re: ungloat

snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com wrote in wrote:

Nah, just saw it in passing.
--
remove nospam to use email

Casey Stamper
Just in case your pain is quite complete -- you could have bought it and sold it on eBay for about $250. I've been trying to pick them up around here (usually go for around $120 in the paper) but I'm never fast enough...
Better luck next time (and yeah, I'd go with the "It was probably broken anyway" story -- that always makes me feel better ;)

Casey, There is an old phrase I remember from my 'overseas' Air Force days {thing were REALLY cheap in the BX} . . . I got this from an old NCO . . .
"I've seen guys Go Broke, from 'saving' money"
If you didn't need it; you didn't lose anything.
Regards, Ron Magen Backyard Boatshop

I AM an old NCO. I guess I should know better.
--
remove nospam to use email

Casey Stamper