Re: Turned Christmas ornaments / decorations

Tue, Jul 29, 2003, 10:03am (EDT+6) snipped-for-privacy@bluewin.ch (JonParry) claims: <snip> Please e-mail me as I don't get to check news as often as I'dlike to.
Happy to, but I don't get to sending e-mail very often.
JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year. - Lady Myria LeJean.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
Strangely, I was just reading an article last night. Wood magazine issue #48 had some (December 1991).

Jon Parry wrote:

Was it "Turning Ornaments and Eggs" by Dick Sing?

If you're looking for an answer to your question you should.
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA