Re: TS surface rust... PLEASE HELP!!!!!! >Patrick Fitzgerald<

Took Highland Hardware catalog from filing cabinet. Found Rust Erasers on page 81. Picked up phone and dialed the 800 number. Ordered set of 3, catalog #085354. Anxiously awaiting delivery to make mirrors out of my machine table surfaces. Thank you, my friend.
Peace ~ SirEdgar
I forgot to mention something in the post I just wrote. After polishing the tables with Rust Eraser, I will spray on a couple of coats of CRC Table Guard. I previously bought this fom Highland Hardward and found it to be quite effective. The catalog number is 185121 and the price is $9.99.
Peace ~ Sir Edgar