Re: Trying to source cam studs/cam locks

Sorry for the binary attachment but does anyone know where I can source the

> manufacturer/reseller of cam studs/cam locking systems? > > > >

Don't be sorry about the binary - just use the binary newsgroup. Have you tried searches on the net yet?

Here's one site that I found with a simple google search on "cam lock fasteners".

Mike Marlow

Do a search for Knock-down Fittings or KD Fittings.

Upscale