Re: True honesty

Dear Abby,

> > I am a crack dealer in Beaumont, Texas who has recently been diagnosed > as a carrier of HIV virus. My parents live in Fort Worth and one of my... Hi Gerry,

Go ahead and tell her, we all know how much George Bush is revered and loved around the world, so you need have no fears.

Now if your cousin lived in the UK and supported Tony Blair you would have a real problem.

Oldun

P.S. What days does your fiancé work, and where is her patch?

Reply to
Oldun

I've been getting emails from him out of the Old tools forum, so he is likely too busy to drop by.

Groggy

Reply to
Groggy