re Triornman

Wonder if anyone knows the whereabouts (web or otherwise) of the person who used to post to the rec using the name "Trironman". I've been trying to locate him; during December 2002 he posted some descriptions and JPGs of dust control on his table saw. Of specific interest to me was the Lexan blade guard and dust control. Anyone have an email address for him?? Regards, Roy Hickman

Reply to
Roy Hickman

Hi Roy,

In his most recent posts, the email address shows as snipped-for-privacy@rst.com