Re: Totally Off Topic - Chinese Fur Trade

Greg G. wrote:

You're right. About both the video and slaughter houses (many of which are far worse). Humans everywhere treat animals despicably.
dadiOH said:

Humans still treat *humans* despicably, how could I expect any better for the lowly animals...
I guess what struck a major chord was that several of the animals in the video look just like our pets, and I can't imagine allowing anyone to treat them in such a fashion - without reciprocating the favor, of course.
Greg G.

But.....isn't this the American Way?
Limey Lurker said:

Seems that way...
But lest ye believe thou art pure and unsullied, You guys have quite a few skeletons in your closet as well... ;-)
Greg G.