Re: Tools of the Trade TS Safety

Page 2 of 2

I may have just missed seeing them, but one thing I haven't seen, but something I think SawStop should be using in their advertising, are doctors and surgeons testifying about the number of table saw injuries that come in for help.
On 12/20/2012 4:40 PM, Dave wrote:

At the rate they are seeing table saw injuries, it may be hard to find one.
On 12/20/2012 3:40 PM, Dave wrote:

Yeah, brings back memories ... "Eight out of ten Doctors prefer Camels"
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Stupid, maybe. Stubborn as a tree stump, definitely. :)