Re: Tips on life (Twayne need not read)

"Stuart" wrote:

My mother, then in her 80's, stalled her car at a traffic light.
As she tried to restart her car, the guy behind her began to blow his horn.
My mother, a red head of German ancestry, got out of her car and walked back to the horn blower and said, "Mister, if you will start my car, I'll blow your horn."
Lew
On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 17:21:42 -0500, "Mike Marlow"

Probably where he got his humour from.
On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 17:21:42 -0500, "Mike Marlow"

Or a bulgarian either