Re: Thought this was a rec.woodworking news group, oops someone@som...

Sun, Jan 1, 2006, 3:22pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@mypecker.com (19.60.9.44.84) doth burble: only 2 out of 9999 know anything here. The rest are so busy clucking and pecking it's a real hoot and giving free advice that has about as much value! Nada!
Well Buttercup, it's always easy enough to hide and claim you're superior to everyone else. In another thread I recall you claiming you'd been here longer than most, but I don't recall any examples of your woodworking, if so. So, c'mon Buttercup, let's see some examples of your woodworking skills. And, if you've been here longer than most, you've already seen some of mine, so no need to ask me for some examples - right?.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax
J T wrote:

Oh, you know he'll do no such thing. Actually, I suspect he may also take part in the group from time to time, but under another name and in a more reasonable manner. We might even be surprised.
I have a feeling he (or she... I suppose he could be a she) is largely a normal person... just with this slightly whigged out and noisy alter-ego. The ONLY way he can allow himself to behave like that is to remain anonymous.
Now, if he came out with his real name and still behaved like this... that might be something to worry about. But he doesn't... he can't. He so easily plays the fool and is impervious to ridicule because it's not really him that's being ridiculed... it's his alter-ego. That alter ego is disposable. He doesn't have to carry it around or be accountable for it's actions. He can drop it at any time and that's his safety net. I suppose one day he'll pull it together and learn to just be a man and be himself... but I don't think that day is today.

I am as I likely couldn't find yours.
Listen, Bubba... I don't disagree with your message as a whole, I just can't figure out why you are being such an asshole about it.
**flips switch to IGNORE**
Creep, keep at it. I'm sure someday, you will rise to the level of mental midget.
Huh? Tom

Mon, Jan 2, 2006, 2:57am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@mypecker.com (19.60.9.44.84) doth burble: They morph more often then I can.......... The JT guy gives me the willies reminds me of a Chrsitian Deliverance!
I'm just happy I can give, Buttercup.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax
Hang in there creep. You're going down at a rapidly increasing rate. You will make some lucky shrink a liletime project.