Re: This Old Kitchen - Remodel Part 2 - Pre-Cabinet Installation

On 2/12/2011 2:30 PM, Swingman wrote:
https://picasaweb.google.com/karlcaillouet/DurretteKitchenDemolitionWallRemoval?authkey=Gv1sRgCODv4OKAraChgQE#
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Yup, the separate cabinet base system is a far better way to go than running the gables all the way to the floor. I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but there still seem to be manufacturers who want to do it the hard way. Job looks all pro+ to me.

And if you could just see them in person, it would look even better.
Karl and Leon make an excellent tag team.
Robert

I have been around that stuff long enough to know that even though there is a limitation put on by the picture-taking process, the quality still oozes off the product I see.

Of that there is little doubt. The sum of the parts..blah, blah, blah.. <G> I see a TimeSaver in their future, Leon has the room now <G> (Many to be had for very reasonable prices, used...)
All good on them.