Sun, Jul 20, 2003, 11:29am (EDT+4) Keep it in the snipped-for-privacy@please.thankyou (BarryBurkeJr.) says: <snip> Man, did you go to town this weekend!
Well, yes, but just to check the mail.
Spent a few hours looking for some woodworking stuff, for myself, and that was all fallout. Lately I've usually been searching for non-woodworking related, mostly car stuff.
JOAT Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.