Re: They will patent ANYTHING

How dare you take an early lunch to sneak in here and besmirch my good name! I will report you for your lame reactive postings. Never has a greater display of stupidity been seen in this group than your mewings of hurt. Crybaby!!
How is that cross posting working for you!! HOW IS THAT SEACHING FOR ME WORKING FOR YOU! Poor confused baby!
BWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
Cyber bully gang clone post
Send complaint with headers to snipped-for-privacy@teranews.com
Do not forget snipped-for-privacy@teranews.com.