Re: The Wreck Family

Well I have to admit it is good getting back on "Le Wrecke" after being away... Changed computer rooms after having the house painted and new carpet put in. Had to move allllll my shit out to the garage - so it cutailed my woodworking too. I am about finished getting everything up and running including adding a wireless network so my SWIMBO can get on the net again too. This thread about "Da Famlee" is interesting enough.

But mainly the entry about JOAT...Leading a horse to water....

Well it took a Texan to prove you COULD lead a horse to water AND make him drink. But it takes two Texans! One to hold the horse's head in the water and the other to get on the horse's ass and SUCK!!!

(Being from Texas, I can add my .02 here huh?)

Philski

(armadillo = possum on the half-shell)

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT wrote:

Sat, Jun 21, 2003, 7:26pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Phil Crow) taps > out: > There's JOAT, whose attitude seems to be, "You can lead a horse > to water... Damn kids!" I know that JOAT has a Shopsmith. > > Damn straight. Oldest one was crying about all the vehicles in his > yard, but spend an afternoon getting my Luv finished, so I can get it > out of there? It's too hot, it's too cold, it's too wet, it's too nice. > Damn kids. But at least the younger one got one of HIS vehicles out of > MY yeard today. I imagine another will show up in a day or two. Damn > kids. > > Nooooo, I HAD a Shopsmith. Been replaced by stand-alone tools some > time back. But, they're all painted yellow, if that helps. > > > JOAT > To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we > are ready to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only very > unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American > public. > Theodore Roosevelt > > Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT > Web Page Update 21 Jun 2003. Some tunes I like. >
Philski

PLONK!

Philski

Bay Area Dave wrote:

Reply to
Philski

Mon, Jul 14, 2003, 9:01pm (EDT-2) snipped-for-privacy@cableone.net (Philski) says: But mainly the entry about JOAT...Leading a horse to water.... Well it took a Texan to prove you COULD lead a horse to water AND make him drink. But it takes two Texans! One to hold the horse's head in the water and the other to get on the horse's ass and SUCK!!!

You Texans have some weird habits. Awful glad I'm not from there. Me, I would use the two brick technique.

JOAT Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 13 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Doesn't that hurt?

Asked the straight man....

Reply to