Re: The Soft Wreck ?

Then you should make sure you read the RFP on news.groups and decide whether this specific proposal fits your ideas of what that group should be.

I still have several problems with the proposal that have not been addressed byt the proponent/proposed moderator. Until those are answered satisfactorily on *news.groups* I don't see the proposal even going to a vote, never mind passing.

If it does go to a vote without answers, I will vote no. If the answers are given, I may or may not vote.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 21:13:25 -0400, Tom Watson calmly ranted:

He wants the good stuff without the OT. Is that so strange?

You mean it won't be here after he copies it? Oh, woe is us!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - WARNING! WARNING! Dangerous Mailbox Approaching. Evade! Evade! ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Your Wild & Woody Website Wonk

Reply to
Larry Jaques