Re: THANKS TO ACA'S TIM SMITH-BOB OFFICER "ADMITS" AUK IS GANG-THAT TAKES OVER GROUPS

accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

You are so totally and completely out of your mind.
No one is going to prosecute anyone on Usenet. At best you can spend your own damned money and try to sue some people, but the history of that shows the person who does that ends up losing. But do keep up these phoney threats, they are highly amusing. Especially when you rant them in full caps. Kook on, bitch!
Hell, I wish I had a penny for every kook like you who threatened me with legal action for making fun of them on Usenet.
--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT #15-51506-253.