Re: Teak Wood

It's not as tough as everyone makes it seem. If you are set up with carbide, you'll be fine. I sell and manufacture over 15,000 BF per month. It's my favorite wood to work. No matter how you put it in the machine, it comes out nice. No need to read grain or nothing.

If anyone disagrees, they're working with a teak wannabe such as iroke, shedua, ipe, etc.

Our caride planer knives run about 2000 BF before the need to change.

Is Teak wood hard to cut ? Will that effect saw blades ? will this also > effect planer blades ? > > Thanks > >
Reply to
Stephen St. Angelo