Re: Talk me out of it

On Sat, 06 Jun 2015 12:41:17 -0700, Jay wrote:
Fix your system clock. It's seven years fast.
--
Liverpool. European City Of Culture 2008
http://www.liverpool08.com

Amazon has some insane deals if you're lucky enough to catch them. That's how I got my miter saw.
Some of their big iron comes around for a decent price, and free shipping, making it a really solid deal, too.
Congratulations!