Re: Tabletop drill press

I have a Craftsman that is cheap. But the runout is astounding!!! I don't know who made it but I would love to buy a floor model if it would be as accurate.
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 19:27:33 GMT, "John Emmons"

I like my Ryobi.
--
Be sure to check out Joe's and Betty's webpages...
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/kb8qlrjoe/index.html

as
can
They call it a milling machine, sorry. It has lots of other features you would probably find handy. -- Ernie
My suggestion is to look at something like Foredom's DP-30 or one of their more expesive models.
http://www.foredom.com/html_files/downloads.html
Phil
John Emmons wrote:

I have no experience with this, but considering that PCB holes are as small as 0.013" (#80 drill) and need to register within a few thou:
http://www.dynaart.com/DTF/E.DTF/E.DTF4.html