Re: Tabletop drill press

I'm looking for a recommendation for a benchtop drill press. I'm going to be

>using it with some very small slot car parts and need the runout to be as >minimal as feasible. Any brand recommendations? I don't need a whole lot of >travel or the ability to work with larger items as I have another drill >press for those. What I really want is the most accurate small press I can >find. > >Any thoughts or recommendations appreciated. > >John Emmons >
Reply to
Ramsey

I like my Ryobi.

Reply to
BigJoe

They call it a milling machine, sorry. It has lots of other features you would probably find handy.

-- Ernie

Reply to
Ernie Jurick

Reply to
Phil

I have no experience with this, but considering that PCB holes are as small as 0.013" (#80 drill) and need to register within a few thou:

DJ Delorie