Re: Tablesaw comparison/buying guide

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 05:11:22 GMT, the infamous "Lew Hodgett"

What, you're dissing the ARHA of the Crapsman routers? Searz sells them with that Automatic Random Height Adjuster built in as a selling point, sir. :^}
scrawled the following:

That's funny. I've got two HF 1/2 HP Routers that hold their position exactly. One I use for freehand work, and one I have in a table for quick work. In my door panel making table I have a good Rigid router though. The Rigid is a lot better than the HF, and they are all so much better than the Sears one I have not gotten around to throwing away that it's a joke.
I might have a use for the Sears Router some day. Maybe I'll strip the case off of it and use it for a motor on something.